Become a MemberSupport EHCC through membership.
Manufacturers, wholesalers/distributors and other trade allies can support the Council through membership, too! Call us today to find out how!
Requirements and Process
HVAC Contractor Members of EHCC must:
- Have an active business license in good standing with the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs
- Provide documentation of valid New Jersey HVAC License and/or employ at least one certified technician in one or more of the following certifications: NATE, BPI, HVAC Excellence, IGHSPA or NORA
- Agree to abide by our Code of Ethics (print a copy and keep for your records)
- Submit a Membership Application along with proof of adequate liability insurance and payment of membership dues
- Support our mission by registering technicians in our continuing education classes
Upon receipt, your completed application will be reviewed and your license with the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs will be verified to be in good standing and active. Upon approval, you will be issued a membership package. If you are not approved for membership, your fee will be refunded to you.
If you wish to take advantage of membership pricing on training seminars, you may send a check for payment of both the training fees (at the member price) and your Membership Dues along with your completed application.
Should you have any questions regarding membership, training or EHCC, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forging a successful relationship with you!